Job Post Date: 9/13/2017
Position: Intake Supervisor
Location: Waxahachie Campus
Must have a degree in Social Work. Experience in Foster Care is preferred, but not required. Below is a partial list of the Job Description.
- Prepare or review preliminary service plan for all new foster care placements according to the timeline specified in Minimum Standards and TBH Foster Care Policy.
- Serve as liaison with selected agencies, coordinate services with other community agencies and assist with marketing of TBH; represent agency in professional manner.
- Complete and submit all necessary documentation accurately, including case files, contacts, data, and statistics in timely fashion.
- Attend and participate in Foster Care staff meetings and training sessions. Attend Adoption staff meeting once a month. Attend and participate in monthly Program Management meeting.
- Supervise the “on call” coverage for intake department. Provide on call coverage as assigned.
- Assist in building and nurturing a department atmosphere of teamwork, cooperation, and communication; build and nurture relationships with staff members that are characterized by trust, cooperation, and support.
- Participate in and contribute to the success of TBH agency-wide events: trainings, fund raising events, special emphasis events, board meetings, outreach events, TBH staff or social events, etc.; participate in contributing to departmental success as determined by Program Administrator.
Send resume or questions to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.