To Apply for the President Position Apply Here
Post Date: 6/15/17
Job Post: Foster Care and Adoption Family Recruiter
- Develop and implement a comprehensive recruitment and retention strategy to bring new foster and foster to adopt families into agency operations.
- Work closely with the FAD Developer to maximize strategy potential.
- Represent the agency and program at a variety of recruitment events and venues. Build relationships with community stakeholders and potential program partners.
- Provide support and assistance to potential foster and/or adoptive parents when they are seeking information about the program through following phases of recruitment and
- JIM Meetings
- Other FAD recruitment events
- Complete supervision with supervisor to monitor the progress of training and development of new families.
- Serve as liaison with selected agencies, coordinate services with other community agencies and assist with marketing of TBH; represent agency in professional manner.
- Complete and submit all necessary documentation accurately into extended reach. This includes inquiry contacts, data, and statistics in timely fashion.
- Attend and participate in Foster Care/Adoption staff meetings and training sessions
- Assist in building and nurturing a department atmosphere of teamwork, cooperation, and communication; build and nurture relationships with staff members that are characterized by trust, cooperation, and support
- Participate in and contribute to the success of TBH agency-wide events: trainings, fund raising events, special emphasis events, board meetings, outreach events and TBH staff or social events.
Send Resume and Cover Letter to Kelly Saunders at email@example.com