Our Private Infant Adoption Program is a special program where the birth mother and families that have lovingly made the decision of adoption get to take part in choosing the adoptive family. The fee for this program is 20% of the family average gross income over the past two years with a minimum of $15,000 and not exceeding $30,000. This is used to pay for the birth parent expenses allowed by law, legal fees, and the continuation of our ministry to birth parents and prospective adoptive parents.
Requirements for being a TBHC Adoptive Parent
- Between the ages of 24 and 50
- If married, have been married at least 3 years
- Employment Stable
- Housing and neighborhood stable
- Are you a member of a Church?
- You cannot have a criminal record that would prevent you from legally adopting a child
- Attend quarterly meetings at Waxahachie Campus
Here are some other things to think about:
- If unable to have children, have you come to terms with your infertility? Are you choosing adoption to fulfill a void, or are you choosing adoption to care for a child?
- How do you feel about parents who place their children for adoption?
- Do you understand that adoption is a lifelong process?
Contact Alex Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.